Please select a course below:
The following notes, terms and conditions apply to all courses:
- If you would like more information on a course, seminar or workshop – contact the SWCA Administrator via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07821 458447
- We offer an all-inclusive food and drinks package which entitles you to tea, coffee and chilled water, together with a light lunch plus tea and cake in the afternoon throughout your stay with us. This package can preferably be pre-ordered online. Please advise us in advance if you have any special dietary restrictions or requirements.
- Please use our new online enrolment system on this website. This now has a shopping basket for you to enter and pay for more than one course together with your food package/s @ £10 per day. You can then pay for your course/s, seminar/s or workshop/s by using a debit card or credit card which offers secure payment arrangements via PayPal.
- If you need to pay by cheque you must apply by post. You will need to contact our secretary first, complete an entry form, which you can download from this website, and then send your payment by cheque – payable to the South West Croquet Academy.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations prior to 28 days of course start date. Refunds might still be available after that date if your space on the course can be filled. A handling charge of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
- Please note that the discounted rate only applies to bona fide BSCC members or CA Premium members.
- Please arrive no later than 09:15 on the day of your course for a prompt start at 09:30. You will be greeted with tea/coffee and biscuits and “signed in” from 08:45 onwards. The daily session will normally expect to finish at 5pm.
- Course delegates should wear flat-soled shoes and wear warm/showerproof clothing for lawn practice sessions. Whites are preferred for all courses other than the Sports Psychology course, which is predominantly held in the classroom.
- Places on courses are limited in number to ensure every delegate gets maximum attention from the Lead Coach and their assistants. So book early to avoid disappointment!
- If you find the course is already full and you would still like to register for a place, if it becomes available, please click the “Add me to the reserve list” button. The course administrator will then contact you if a cancellation frees up space, or if additional courses are added – provided there is sufficient demand.