Please select a course below:
The following notes, terms and conditions apply to all courses:
- If you would like more information on a course, seminar or workshop – contact the SWCA Secretary via email – email@example.com or telephone 07821 458447
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- To enrol on a course, please use our on-line enrolment system on this website. This has a shopping basket for you to enter and purchase one or more courses. You can then pay for your course/s, seminar/s or workshop/s by using a debit card or credit card which offers secure payment arrangements via PayPal.
- If you can only pay by cheque you will need to contact our secretary first, then complete your booking on-line, and send your cheque – payable to Budleigh Salterton Croquet Club – to the address below. Please ensure you have written “SWCA fee for (name of course)” on the back of the cheque to ensure that your payment is correctly allocated.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations prior to 14 days of course start date. Refunds might still be available after that date if your space on the course can be filled. A handling charge of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
- Please note that the discounted rate only applies to bona fide BSCC members or CA Premium members.
- Please arrive no later than 09:15 on the day of your course for a prompt start at 09:30. You will be greeted with tea/coffee and biscuits and “signed in” from 08:45 onwards. The daily session will normally finish at 5pm.
- Course delegates should wear flat-soled shoes and wear warm/showerproof clothing for lawn practice sessions. Whites are preferred for all courses.
- Places on courses are limited in number to ensure every delegate gets maximum attention from the Lead Coach and their assistants. So book early to avoid disappointment!
- If you find the course is already full and you would still like to register for a place, if it becomes available, please click the “Add me to the reserve list” button. The SWCA Secretary will then contact you if a cancellation frees up space, or if additional courses are added.